Read evidence we submitted to the Human Rights Act Review 2021,
supporting the need for the provision of human rights education into the curriculum here.
- Feature in the Scotsman on Sunday (12th JAN) and also featured in Scottish Legal News
- English Cabaret's artwork 'Shining a light on the evidence of Nuremberg' chosen and exhibited
at HMDT's 75 Memorial Flames in London, touring later to Cardiff, Liverpool and Manchester
- Great grandchildren of David Maxwell Fyfe, Lily and Robert invited to hold a candle
at the televised Holocaust Memorial Day national ceremony in London
- Social Media
Listen to Letters videos - Twitter series made and scheduled
Stream of Natural Law - Instagram feed and stories featuring Maxwell Fyfe's centres of inspiration
The Human's in the Telling Wordpress - featuring blogs from Letters, Transcripts, Blogs & Tweets
- Podcast performance of Dreams of Peace & Freedom
- Released in the week of the 75th anniversary of VE Day
- Dreams of Peace & Freedom : The Human's in the Telling - Film
Additional footage filmed on location in the forest
Final Cut reworked to accommodate COVID-19 restrictions and reinforce the message of natural law
Film edited, soundtrack mixed and exported for release online on Facebook and YouTube (21st OCT)
Trailer - Watch, Read, Listen to encourage commemoration of #ECHR70 and #NurembergTrials75
- Letters, Transcripts, Blogs & Tweets - Book
- accompanying scrapbook completed, and released by month online from OCT 21st
with foreword by Dominic Grieve
- Project support and positive feedback from politicians including, Lord Chancellor Robert Buckland,
Shadow Secretary of State for Justice David Lammy, former leader of the Liberal Democrats Tim Farron, and Mayor of London
Centred on song cycle Dreams of Peace & Freedom,
The Human's in the Telling is a 5 year project which charts the birth of modern human rights after WWII to inspire and educate emerging generations to protect their fundamental freedoms.
Launched to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Nuremberg War Crimes Trials, and the 70th anniversary of the signing of the European Convention on Human Rights it comprises a recording, podcast, film and accompanying scrapbook of Letters, Transcripts, Blogs & Tweets with a rolling social media programme.
'A must for all who want to build a better world'
Leading up to the launch of our special livestream performance of Dreams of Peace and Freedom at the end of August,
our streams of natural law tour highlighted the first written expression of natural law, Magna Carta,
The multi-media hub we've created will form educational wrap around materials to support future performances leading up to the 75th annivesary of the signing of the ECHR in 2025 in addition to our continuing programme of social media.